Sunday, May 24, 2009

Madison's Birthday





Madison's birthday list was huge. At last count there were about a dozen pairs of shoes....so yes, I took my 7 year old daughter shoe shopping for her birthday! It was fun, but also very frustrating. What do we have to look forward to when she is a teenager. I think she will have a shoe fettish! After cutting the birthday list way down, wrapping up a package of mints, and shoe shopping she was as happy as can be. That's one of the things that I love about her....she is always happy!!!

Here are her birthday questions....
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse or a teacher
2. Your favorite scripture story? The birth of Jesus
3. Favorite animal? Puppies...and yes, this is coming from the child who would run from a dog down the block.
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? With my Maga
5. Favorite treat? Granola Bars

No comments: