Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Fredo!


So my wife has finally taken the blog to heart and I think she's doing a fabulous job. But I still would like to add a post or two now and again, so when I do, I'll sign at the bottom.

Now to really get to the point of this post, as I was looking over what my wife has done, I noticed that she has not done a proper introduction of herself... so allow me the honor.

The picture above is one of my favorites of my wife KayLynn... or as I like to call her sometimes "Alfredo" or "Fredo" for short. This all came about as she was cooking dinner one night... She was making chicken in alfredo sauce. She picked up the jar of sauce and began to furiously shake it up, forgetting that she already loosend the lid. Well... we had alfredo sauce from floor to ceiling. It was awesome... especially because I was home and had free access to the camera. Ahhhh... I love my Fredo!

Trevor

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my. you two are so very romantic...Fredo! And Trevor - good for you to be posting. Reas won't touch the blog - it's like it's stricken with estrogen overload or something. I think you should have a little chat with your brother.

SuburbiaMom said...

Nice!